Next Step Insurance Job Position
Independent Insurance Broker
Next Step Insurance continues to grow, and we are looking for an experienced Agent to add to our team. Tired of prospecting, answering lead cards, cold calling and driving around wondering where your next commission will come from?
- 75% of our new clients come from referrals, and more every month.
- Meet with clients in a professional office setting, face to face, with pre-set appointments.
- No prospecting, no salesy gimmicks.
- Educate clients on health insurance basics, general options, and specific company and product solutions that best fit their needs and circumstances
- Offer Best-in-Class solutions from the top companies in our market
New clients come to us throughout the year, and we need a compassionate, caring person who would rather educate than sell. You must place business (we need to keep the lights on), but the sale becomes the natural conclusion to the education process.
What We Offer
- Base Salary plus Competitive Commission and Bonus Structure
- Pre-Set Appointments (no prospecting), conducted in our office located in downtown Plymouth, WI
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- Work during the day in a professional office setting with full support staff
- Room for advancement within the company
- Establish relationships with new and existing clients and follow up as needed
- Quote and place new and renewed policies
- Support clients by responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification
- Follow up with clients, helping with customer service issues, etc.
- Occasional Educational or Marketing events
About Next Step Insurance
We are a small, independent Health and Medicare Insurance Brokerage offering the best products for our area from many different companies. We believe one size does not fit all and strive to find the right solutions for our client’s different circumstances. Having a values-based approach, and believe education comes before sales. If we leave our clients better off than before they met us, we have done our job.
- 90 day waiting period
- No, though there are exceptions when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year